Disclaimer

:: Declaration of images are the intellectual or personal property, image usage is strictly prohibited without the written consent the blog owner, Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image::

sebarang penggunaan gambar atau entry peribadi di dalam blog ini tanpa keizinan untuk tujuan peiklanan atau jualan adalah dilarang sama sekali

Friday, November 3, 2017

RANDOM STORIES

Assalammualaikum readers


How's your last weekend guys ?

We always waiting for a weekend 
Its family time 
On last saturday we're not going anywhere during the day time
  I meant  the girls and I hehehe
my husband normally working on every saturday except for public holidays
So I already arrange an appointment with Kak ida 
My massage theraphist
complete with acupuncture treatment for my sinus sickness
before this I've tried the treatment 
and alhamdullilah it works on me and my migrain pain  getting relieved
and I felt so good
If not I will get easily having headache even because of less sleep 
or even if the lighting is so brights 
just lately my eyes getting so itchy
Its not so comfortable 
so thatswhy I asked kak ida to repeat the treatment
just want to see if its works or not
before I started my massage session around 10 am
when the girls are wake up early in the morning
I prepared their breakfast and they getting bath
just to make sure they  full and clean before the massage session which takes about 2 hours and half
after that I prepared their milk and open their favourite tv chanel
after all settled then I can massage peacefully even medina kept calling me asking for my attention hehehe
It feels good after I get full body massage

At night , we bring the girls to quick dinner after my husband went back home around 7 pm
Sunday as usual we get the girls to playground to satisfied their "needs" also hehe
I think they've tried to claimed the time and attention from us as parent during our off duty


Just to shared with you 
This week I must tell you I felt so uneasy mix feeling
So then I started to read motivation blogs just to makes me feels good
alhamdullilah after all the hustle and bustle in this week I think I am "FINE"
i kept reminding my self about happiness , how thankful I am with my life now
with what Allah granted and all the blessing

Of course as a human being its kind a normal that sometimes  we get feeling down, uneasy feeling ,
undescribe feeling ,anger , sadness ,sorrow and so many mix feeling around that you can name it also.
I think also because of the tiredness of managing my work and at the same times juggling with my kids and the marriage life also.


Whatever reason why we feel unhappy or sadness or tiredness
don't let it control your life and make it recover fast
find the source why you felt that way
find your strong inner side
find a solution..smile...
remember life must go on 

Ok...just to let you know
Actually soon I will be going into the english class 
which I've never had a formal english class before
so maybe this is the time
I meant its better late then never right ?
The purpose I attending this class is to improve my communication and grammar for better career path also for good communication between my kids
If you are readng this
If you guys wants to correct my writing I will be so happy
Please send me an email to sulinda84@gmail.com
Please pray for me (^_^)

With love
Sulinda








No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2014