Disclaimer

:: Declaration of images are the intellectual or personal property, image usage is strictly prohibited without the written consent the blog owner, Failing which may result in possible legal action against the involved party using the image::

sebarang penggunaan gambar atau entry peribadi di dalam blog ini tanpa keizinan untuk tujuan peiklanan atau jualan adalah dilarang sama sekali

Friday, November 24, 2017

Marissa and friends


Assalammualaikum wbt


I just want to write a short story here
Before I forgot about it

Last weekend I asked my friend asrah to bring her daughters to my home
 during weekend on Saturday
Since my husband is working that day 
So I decided just to stay at home 
Asrah's daughter is Amanda and Ameera

My plan is to make marissa and medina happy that they have friends to visit and play with them

So early in the morning around 8 am my friend came and have some breakfast before she left to work




I asked all of them to have some breakfast before they start playing
I cooked nasi goreng but they seems not interested in my cooking haha
Amanda said that she wants a spaggetti
Luckily I have some laksa Johor spaggetti 
While they eating I asked them what they want to play after this
Marissa said she wants to play hide and seek
while Amanda said she wants to play "masak2" hahaha
Ameera and Medina seems just to followed their sisters
Maybe they still small hehe








That day my friend pick up her kids in the afternoon
So after amanda and ameera went home I manage my kids to get their nap
My girls insisted to take a nap for a while
They wants to keep play
After all the juggled they get to sleep until 4 pm
after that they woke up and take bath and I took them to Tesco to bought some groceries
fuuhh its not an easy man 
I must tell you that 
but the experience is priceless for me
I promised my girls if they well behave I will take them to play at the kids playground
Alhamdullilah all went well
They played until sweats and seems so happy 
Ok thats all hehe

Salam Sayang
Sulinda

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...amanda cakap, ibu kenapa aunty sue masak nasi goreng ade hitam2.. Kakak tak suke makan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha nmpk sgt acik xpndi msk 😅😅

    ReplyDelete

Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2014